"There are 2 great days in a person's life --
the day we are born and the day we discover why."
-- William Barclay
Welcome to Maria Capp Acting Studio
Winter Session Virtual Classes
- Winter Session I Dates: Jan 18th and 25th & Feb 1st and 8th, make up class on Feb 15th, ALL 10 am-12 noon (ET)
Headshot Photography Day
- Saturday March 22nd 2014, 9:00am - 6:30pm ET
Two Day Workshop, Star Crossed Lovers and Love Triangles
- Saturday March 29th and Saturday April 5th, 12pm- 3pm
ET both days
More information on Upcoming News Page!
Acting and Career Coach, CPC
Mother of emerging actors turning their dreams into realities
Parent Advocate for keeping Arts in Education
Actor and member of SAG - AFTRA
Entreprenuer with over 20 years business experience : strategic job search, marketing and social media
My clients have one thing in common: the desire to turn their DREAM into their REALITY.
You are in the righ place if you are a:
- An emerging professional searching for honest, up-to-date and no nonsense step by step info about the Business of Show Business
- An ACTOR searching for an Emmy, Tony and Academy Award winning acting method that makes complete sense all while creating living, breathing and emotionally exciting characters- 12 Step Chubbuck Method
- Parent of an aspiring actor
- High school student preparing for college/conservatory training
- College graduate embarking on their career.....you are in the right place!
Enjoy - and look forward to working with you - All my best, Maria
Copyright © 2011 Maria Capp Acting Studio. All Rights Reserved.
"But what if I fail? You will…The answer to the what if question is, you will. A better question might be, ‘after I fail, what then?’
Well, if you've chosen well, after you fail you will be one step closer to succeeding, you will be wiser and stronger and you almost certainly will be more respected by all of those that are afraid to try.”
– Seth Godin
DISCLAIMER: Due to rising costs for online payment with Paypal, an $8.97 surcharge will be added an as additional tax.