"There are 2 great days in a person's life --
the day we are born and the day we discover why."
-- William Barclay
Welcome to Maria Capp Acting Studio
NYSTEA Student Conference Jan 9th-11th
- We're GOING SOON! Can't wait!
1-Day Acting Workshop on the east coast
- Two sessions available- sign up for one or both
Private coaching available now!
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a complimentary session. In-person East Coast available Dec 23rd-Jan 11th
Acting and Career Coach, CPC
Mother of emerging actors turning their dreams into realities
Parent Advocate for keeping Arts in Education
Actor and member of SAG - AFTRA
Entreprenuer with over 20 years business experience : strategic job search, marketing and social media
My clients have one thing in common: the desire to turn their DREAM into their REALITY.
You are in the righ place if you are a:
- An emerging professional searching for honest, up-to-date and no nonsense step by step info about the Business of Show Business
- An ACTOR searching for an Emmy, Tony and Academy Award winning acting method that makes complete sense all while creating living, breathing and emotionally exciting characters- 12 Step Chubbuck Method
- Parent of an aspiring actor
- High school student preparing for college/conservatory training
- College graduate embarking on their career.....you are in the right place!
Enjoy - and look forward to working with you - All my best, Maria
Copyright © 2011 Maria Capp Acting Studio. All Rights Reserved.
"Dog Sees God" was such an incredible success. Thank you to everyone who supported the show by seeing a performance or donating to our IndieGoGo. Next stop: documentary!
DISCLAIMER: Due to rising costs for online payment with Paypal, an $8.97 surcharge will be added an as additional tax.
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”