"There are 2 great days in a person's life --
the day we are born and the day we discover why."
-- William Barclay
Join Maria Capp Studio Newsletter!
In person, one on one coaching for available in New York this winter for college audition coaching and prep
Award-winning screenwriter and producer of Cappricielli Productions
Acting and Career Coach, CPC
Mother of professional actors turning their dreams into realities
Parent Advocate for keeping Arts in Education
Actor and member of SAG - AFTRA
Entrepreneur with over 20 years business experience: strategic job search, marketing and social media
My clients have one thing in common: the desire to turn their DREAM into their REALITY.
You are in the righ place if you are:
- An emerging professional searching for honest, up-to-date and no nonsense step by step info about the Business of Show Business
- An ACTOR searching for an Emmy, Tony and Academy Award winning acting method that makes complete sense all while creating living, breathing and emotionally exciting characters- 12 Step Chubbuck Method
- The parent of an aspiring actor
- A high school student preparing for college/conservatory training
- A college graduate embarking on their career
Enjoy - and I look forward to working with you.
All my best,
Copyright © 2011 Maria Capp Acting Studio. All Rights Reserved.
If you're a high school senior preparing for your college auditions, check out this helpful article!
DISCLAIMER: Due to rising costs for online payment with Paypal, an $8.97 surcharge will be added an as additional tax.
Enjoy my interview on the Prudent Parent's Podcast! Links below!!
Here is a link to the episode on Libsyn Here is where to find it on iTunes